Friday, July 25, 2008

Fender Bender




My first car accident to date...........................hopefully my last!! I was met a friend and a new rec. center to take the boys swimming, and this is what I left with. I was reversing and I see this huge SUV coming at me. I stopped and slammed on the horn, but she couldn't hear over all of her kids. I heard a crunch and it was all over. At least it was totally NOT my fault and I am so thankful the woman who hit me was an honest person. She called her insurance right away and we're already getting it fixed on Monday. Luckily all the damage is on the door, so they'll just replace that. Vance was in the car, but thankfully on the other side. Basically, if I had to be in a wreck, this is the kind I would opt for. We'll have a rental car for probably over a week, anyone up for Canada???

6 comments:

Taylors said...

ooh! it's so good that vance was on the other side! will they replace your door for you?
btw, did you see the belly pictures in the post called antithrombin III update? i look preggers there i think! when are you posting a belly pic? are you showing yet?

The Wylers said...

Wow, that's more than a fender bender! I'm glad everyone is okay.

Janelle said...

That is too bad! I had something very similar almost happen to me not too long ago. I am glad that it was not worse :)

hyrum♥chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! No fun! I hate stuff like that but sweet that you get to cruise a rental. Ok... you are so dead! I had NO idea you were pregnant!

Lizzy and Porter said...

Hey woman!! Good to see you! Sorry about the car. That's lame. And congrats on number 2, I am so excited for you guys. It looks like vegas is being good to you so far. I miss ya!

Cara said...

Wow that is a funny dream-- and no I am not prego but then again you never know!!! Glad to see that everything is fine with the accident- I am always paranoid that I will get into an accident with Bannon and I hope it would be something like that. We are all doing good and Bannon is growing up so fast and is into everything- such a boy!!! Are you all moved into the house? I bet that is alot better for you! Well good to hear from you and keep in touch!