Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vance and the Baby Abby





Okay I know these pictures are a little dark but there's a funny story that goes with them so I had to post them. My friend, Becca, came over with her new baby Abby and her husband the other night. First of all, Vance is obsessed with Becca. We saw ran into her once at Walmart and now every time we go, he says, "Becca, Becca," right when we walk through the doors. Well, we had Abby on the couch and he just wanted to lay right by her and kept giving her kisses. Then he started trying to hold her so we proped her in his lap and he immediately was so still. He had this look on his face like, "I can't belive this happening to me," and he didn't move an inch. It was so PRECIOUS!! As soon as we picked her up, he was back to his normal, dancing, crazy self. I can't WAIT to see him with our new little girl.

5 comments:

Kris & Amy said...

He is going to be a perfect big brother! :) We are going to figure out a weekend to go up and hang out with you guys! Let us know when its not so crazy for you guys. It'll be fun!

Kittyrunner said...

That's so cute! That's like what Devin did when he held Alyssa before Adalynn was born. It was amazing that he could sit still like that. So cute!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

HOW ADORABLE!!! He's gonna be protective of his little sis :)

•Kristin• said...

hi alison! i can't get over how adorable vance is! and you have one more on the way now- congrats! :) hope everything is going great in LV for you and your cute family. take care :)

Valerie Christensen said...

Sorry my phone died on my yesterday. I have had it with that phone so I finally went and got a new one yesterday night. So now I can actually talk for more than a few minutes.