Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is She Ever Gonna Come..............??



39 Weeks and Counting


Hey guys! Yet again, I have let several months pass without posting on here. They were important months too with Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc. But that's all over so I won't play catch up. I just thought I'd post some pregie pics for those of you who were wondering how my bump is coming along. It's been a great pregnancy since I got passed the yucky part in the beginning. Now I am due in 4 days, but my body doesn't seem to be aware of that fact. There is nothing going on to indicate that I will be having a baby anytime soon. I am getting more and more excited as the days pass, but I know I should just enjoy the few nights of sleep I have left. I know she'll come when she's ready - and hopefully she'll be healthy too. I can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:

Cara said...

I almost fell of my chair- I cant believe you actually posted!! But it was a fabulous surprise and I cant wait to meet lil' miss. Good Luck keep me posted!

Taylors said...

I can't wait for her to come!!!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

you look amazing! what a cute prego girl. i can't wait to hear the news!! keep me updated. actually.. i'm calling you so we can catch up! xoxo

The Wylers said...

Such a cute little belly!