Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vance thinks Madison is a toy!

Love at first sight..............
But it didn't last long!

It took Vance a few days to even show any interest in his new sister, but since then he has taken quite a liking to her. He likes to give her lots of kisses and pats her head. I have been so worried about how I was going to keep him busy while feeding her, but he has been so good. He just plays until I'm done and hardly complains. Until yesterday, he had my mom to distract him, but he did so good today even with her gone. I am so lucky to be his mom!








Well all good things must come to an end, so my mom finally had to say goodbye. She was with us a solid 2 weeks, and I wish it could have been longer. She did so much for us that it's impossible to mention everything. She surely will be missed. Thanks mom - we're so lucky to have you!











2 comments:

Taylors said...

she is so pretty! i love that first picture!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

more pictures yay! you're doing such a good job blogging i love it. you're amazing i can't believe you went to tx alone. i'm so proud of you & soooo happy you got your dental work done. love the pics of your mom. tell her hello & that i love her!