Thursday, February 26, 2009

Texas Trip

Sleeping beauty
Elizabeth (due in May), me, Madison and Rhonda


Madison and her cousin Emma



Well Madison wasn't even 2 weeks old when she and I flew to Texas. It was one of the more difficult things I've done for a long time. Vance stayed home while my mom watched him. It was hard taking her so young and hard leaving Vance at such a difficult time for him - but it was all with good reason. Darren's brother did a ton of dental work for me that I had been putting off. He was so nice, he woulnd't let me pay him a dime. He sacrificed about 10 hours of his week-end time with me in his dental chair. And the Shobes took good care of me. I'm lucky to have such great in-laws.



3 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

You look awesome, Alison! I can't imagine leaving Alyssa so long either. Way to go. I hope you had a good time! Madison and Vance look so cute together! We have to get over our colds so we can come visit!

Cara said...

Wow- that is alot of time in the chair! I cant believe how much Madison has already changed... we better take photos soon! What does your calender look like? The first and the last weekends in March I cant so let me know and I will see if I cant make it over there in between those times.

Shobe said...

Hey!, There we are!