Wednesday, March 18, 2009


This was at the end of the session. It's hard being adorable!


We caught her sleeping with her fingers like this, so sweet!




I had to throw in a pic of Vance!



This is one of my favorites.




Another fave..........




=

And another fave.....okay, I love them all.

My friend came over last week and took these adorable pics. She says she needs more practice, but I think she did so good. I am thrilled to have these. Madison was just out the whole time, so we didn't get any awake pics. But that's okay - babies make funny awake faces. Thing are going good so far. Madison has something going on in her gut to where I can hear her stomach growling all the time. It's really loud and I think it makes her uncomfortable a lot. Every day is different, but today is going great. She's a really good baby except for the hours of 6 - 9 pm which I think must be her witching hours. I forgive her though because she is so dang precious. She could cry all day long if she wanted to.
And Vance is Vance. He has the most fun personality - just happy all the time so I have a hard time finding something to discipline him with. Nothing seems to phase him. And I am amazed and entertained by what comes out of his mouth everyday. He's getting more and more independent which is good and bad. Good because he will play by himself for longer periods of time, and bad because he gets into more mischief. Since we're home so much more now, he gets so excited to just go to Target - poor thing.








7 comments:

Cara said...

So cute- she did a good job! Gotta love those newborn pics they are so precious. Sounds like Bannon and Vance could get into alot of trouble together, Bannon is not afraid of anything. Well maybe the dark but who isnt? Hurry and come visit so I can munch on that sweetheart!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

my fav one is the one on the end table. super cute!

Taylors said...

Wow, those pics are precious! She's just beautiful. I wish I could hold her -- she looks so snuggly :). Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Matt and Cindy said...

What great pictures! They look professional. I can't wait to meet her!

Kittyrunner said...

Was it Valerie who took the pictures? I think they're way cute!!

The Wylers said...

She is so cute Alison! I can't believe how big Vance has gotten. Time goes by so quickly!

Valerie Christensen said...

Thanks again for letting me practice. She was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better, more beautiful baby to practice on. And Vance just cracks me up!

I re-burned a new cd for ya. You can come over anytime. There are some very cute ones, I have a few on my picassa album (the March one). Talk to you soon.