Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Madison is 2 months old!

All bundled up and ready to face the wind!

Madison had her first smile this month


She went from 6.5 lbs. to 12 lbs. in just 2 months!
Do we have another Vance in the making??

Sleeping Beauty

Her first dress

There's just something about daddies with their little girls

Madison at 1 month


Madison at 2 months


Is it April already? I thought time went fast before, but with Madison here it is just flying. We had a lot of fun this month. We have our good days and bad days, but they're mostly good. We have been the Hotel del Shobe with visitors coming every week-end, and it's been great. Vance loves all the attention and it's kept me motivated to keep up on the house work too! We've spent alot of time at the Bellagio since it has free entertainment for our guests. Madison usually stays in the stroller but Vance Loves the water show. I can't believe how big Madison has gotten already. I wish I could freeze time for just a bit.

7 comments:

Taylors said...

I love your updates! Madison has gotten so big! I think she looks like Vance in the 3rd picture. She is so sweet -- there is such a difference from 1 to 2 months; they just really wake up. She's a beautiful baby. I'm glad you're getting good use from the clothes too. Too cute :).
P.S.
Sorry I didn't call back today. I got a fever and went to the doc. Call u tomorrow.

Cara said...

Too cute. Chubby babies are the best so I hope you have another Vance on your hands!!!

Kris & Amy said...

She is so cute!! And I agree...chubby babies are the best! Oh...remind Darren that the pink thing is to be worn on the head...haha!

Janelle said...

I know what you mean. Madison is just too cute!

Sarah LeSueur said...

She's precious, I think she looks like Vance too!

Kittyrunner said...

I know exactly what you mean about daddies and their little girls. So cute! Let me know if you got my blog invite. JoAnn

Valerie Christensen said...

Two months already! She is beautiful!