Monday, September 22, 2008

Labor Day


This year Labor Day was special because I finally got to have some of my family at my house. Usually Darren and I are the couple that goes everywhere, so it was nice to have them here for once. Emily and her husband came down with their 3 kids, and my parents met us here. Our house wasn't the most ideal size for all of us, but we made it work. We had so much fun! Vance loved having all the kids around for built in entertainment. When we have company, I hardly hear from him bacause he's so happy! Next time, we need to get babysitters so we can have some adult time!! Here are just a few things we did together!



You can't tell, but we are actaully at the Shark Reaf Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay. Vance was in heaven and Ethan thought the fish were stinky!


Brittany and Taylor on the Choo Choo. I love this pic!

With all the kids it was hard to do a lot of running around so we did a bit of hanging out at my house. Doesn't Eddie look so excited! This is in our back yard. Grass would be nice but this kids don't seem to mind it too much. We had a kiddie pool and they thought we were at Sun Splash! Thanks for coming guys! I hope we get to see you again soon!



1 comment:

Taylors said...

i love the new pics! i can't wait to see you guys soon!