Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh my gosh!


Okay so I had my ultrasound today and everthing looks good! The baby is right on track and I am 20 weeks along. We got a ton of pictures, but we don't have a scanner so I don't know how to post them. So I just posted this picture of Vance instead. Anyway, the funniest part of the whole things was when the doctor said, "Well Alison, if this baby is a boy, then you're going to have to buy him a penis," ha ha! Don't worry, it's not a he/she. We're haveing a girl, hence the purple text!!! I can't believe it. I was totally in the 'boy' frame of mind. I just don't see myself with a little girl. But we are very excited! I didn't even have any solid girl names, just boys. That's going to be a lot of fun though.

7 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Congrats!! I was secretly hoping you were having a girl!! I'm glad everything went well and the baby is healthy.

The Wylers said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. You will have so much fun with a little girl!

Taylors said...

i'm so glad that it's a girl so my girls have a cousin to play with! we need some more of the civilized gender in the taylor family ;). what names are you thinking about (sorry my phone died when you were about to tell me)?

Kittyrunner said...

Yeah for a girl! That's so fun to have one of each. I'm glad things are going so well--I have been wondering about you guys lately! I hope we can get together soon!
JoAnn

Cara said...

Yeah!!! That will be some much fun- I cant wait to see if we have a lil' alison and of course to shop for little girl things is the best. CONGRATS!

Kris & Amy said...

YAY! i'm so glad you are having a girl! How fun!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

yay!! i'm so dang excited for you guys. vance is gonna be such a good big brother. i cant wait to see what your little princess looks like! i'm excited to get together w/ ya next month. can't wait to see that cute little belly!! XOXO