Monday, September 22, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Okay, I have been such a slacker about posting about this pregnancy. I guess there just hasn't been much to tell yet. Everything has been good. I've a bit More nauseous and tired than I was with Vance, and that part doesn't seem to be over quite yet. I'm almost 19 weeks according to the doctor, but my counter on the blog says I'm 20 weeks. Either way, I'm due February 11. I don't have any pics of my belly yet because I hardly see Darren and when I do, I forget to ask him to take some pics. But I will say that I am showing. I thought I would be huge because I popped out right away it seemed. But now I'm probably like I was with Vance. I could feel the movement a lot earlier though, at about 15 weeks, so that was cool. My goal is to work out the whole time so we'll see if I make it. I can't stand paying for my gym membership and not going, even if I hate it. The most exciting part happens tomorrow when we find out what we're having. I can't wait! I'll be sure to post about that.

4 comments:

Kris & Amy said...

I'm excited to find out what you guys are having! :) I know you guys will be down for Jareds wedding so we must get together and hang out!

Taylors said...

i'll be checking for the post and waiting for your call! i can't wait to find out!!!!
i'll have a doc update tomorrow too (u/s & check) -- i'll be 38 weeks!

Janelle said...

I can not wait to find out! I am excited to see everyone at Gladriel's shower on Saturday and the wedding next week :)

Valerie Christensen said...

HEY! I had no idea you guys had a blog! How fun! So...I'm dying to know...is small Shobe #2 a little boy or girl???